Video: What Is America's True Form Of Government Supposed To Be?

The true American form of government was meant to be a constitutional republic not a democracy or anything else. Democracy means mob rule. 51% of the people rule the other 49%.   And our Constitution guarantees "unalienable rights" rights that no mob can take away, not even 99% of the rest of the population.  Well, IF the Constitution were honored and upheld that is instead of being treated as nothing but a G.D. piece of paper like it is today.


  • Currently 0.00/5
Rating: 0.00/5 (0 votes cast)

Share It!


Trackback URL for this entry:

No trackback comments for this entry.

Login required to comment
Be the first to comment